You save 45%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Women IntenseIngredients
Dare to express your feminine side a little more. Calvin Klein Women Intense Eau de Parfum brings about a perfect balance that will allow you to maintain your fragile essence while giving you the confidence to express the depth of your natural sensuality.
- oriental floral fragrance
- for elegant and stylish women
- successor of the original Calvin Klein Women
Composition of the fragrance
The intro of this Eau de Parfum is dominated by a combination of citruses and spices, namely lemon and bergamot with a bit of cardamom. The floral heart of the fragrance brings out a trio of a majestic orange blossom accompanied by jasmine and black violet. The impressive finale then offers up sweet and warm sandalwood along with essences of patchouli and incense.
Story of the fragrance
Calvin Klein Women fragrances can't be missed, not least for their unique ingredients and gorgeous bottles. Their inimitable design always stands out. It was only a matter of time before the Intense version saw the light of day. In Women Intense, the perfumer Honorine Blanc kept the delicate and fresh nature of the original while enhancing the texture and sensual tension through the new notes of this Eau de Parfum. Just like the name "Intense" suggests.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cardamom, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Black Violet
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Sandalwood, Olibanum
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.