Calvin Klein Contradiction for Meneau de toilette for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein Contradiction for MenIngredients
Calvin Klein Contradiction for Men represents modern and elegant men actively involved in the world around them and self-confident enough to grasp the contradictoriness of life and live a versatile and sophisticated life. Men who use Contradiction for Men are sexy and perfectly combine strength with kindness. They are resolute, yet flexible, and informal, yet demanding. They are the men of a new era who know themselves and know what they want.
The main part of Contradiction for Men is formed by refreshing lime, clementine, intoxicating sage, and lovely lavender. Its aromatic heart conceals intoxicating freesia, aromatic coriander, spiced up nutmeg, and cardamon. Its warming base is dominated by charismatic vetiver, exotic sandal wood, cous-cous, smooth kashmir, and ebony. This manly and refined perfume by Calvin Klein is just perfect for any time during the day or night.
Calvin Klein Contradiction for Men is a self-confident fragrance for active men of many talents who can enjoy the contradictoriness of life.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Clementine, Lime, Lavender, Sage
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Pepper, Coriander, Freesia, Cardamom, Sage, Nutmeg
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Couscous, Sandalwood, Wood, Vetiver, Cashmere
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.