Calvin Klein WomenEau de Parfum for Women
You save 47%
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Calvin Klein WomenIngredients
Calvin Klein Women Eau de Parfum is a celebration of femininity in all its forms. It will make any woman feel more powerful and determined to chase her dreams while never forgetting her true, unique self.
- sparkling floral and woody fragrance
- for strong modern women
- ideal for everyday wear
Composition of the fragrance
The beginning of this composition provided by refreshing notes of eucalyptus, citrus and black pepper. After a while, the elegant floral heart joins in with a combination of delicate orange blossom, magnolia and jasmine. The whole innovative composition is built on a base of incense, amber and red cedar, making the composition of the fragrance warmer and deeper.
Story of the fragrance
A modern woman is free to define her identity in any way she wants. She feels a sense of unity with other women in her life and shares their strength, as expressed in the motto of this fragrance: #IAMWOMEN—”I represent all the women in one body”. This power is illustrated by a piercing female gaze which inspired the unusual cap of the perfume bottle. It’s no wonder that this fragrance, introduced in 2018 under the guidance of Raf Simons, found its ambassadors in some of the most powerful actresses—Lupita Nyong’o and Saoirse Ronan.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Citrus Fruit, Eucalyptus
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Tree Blossom, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, Olibanum, Virginia Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
Articles about Calvin Klein WomenArticles
About the brand Calvin Klein
The brand was founded in 1968 by Calvin Klein and his business partner Barry Schwartz. In 1980s Calvin Klein took the humble jean and turned it into a designer object of desire when the brand name was embroidered on the back-pocket of the jeans.
Simple, clean lines and muted designs became synonymous for the Calvin Klein brand. Also Calvin Klein perfumes became iconic not only for their fragrance compositions but also for the perfect clean designs. In the early 1970s Klein introduced the first fragrances and they still capture the spirit of the decade they were created in.
In the early 1990s Calvin Klein introduced revolutionary fragrances Obsession and Eternity, which have became legendary scents and have solidified the position of Calvin Klein as a leading global brand. The Calvin Klein fragrances are created in collaboration with leading perfumers from around the world and under the auspices of Coty, the world´s leading cosmetic company.