- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera 212 VIP BlackIngredients
Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Black is an addictive Eau de Parfum which is perfect for a party. It will surround you with an attractive, elegant aura and grab the attention of everyone in the room.
- delicately piquant, aromatic fragrance
- for a confident man who likes to be the centre of attention
- suitable for colder days and special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The explosive and energetic 212 VIP Black opens with accords of fiery absinth, spicy star anise, and fennel. These are later joined by aromatic lavender whose intensity is then enhanced by notes of leather and sweet vanilla in the drydown. All the notes come together to create a seductive, provocative aroma.
Story of the fragrance
A man who wears 212 VIP Black is like an enigma, but his unpredictability makes him even more alluring. Wherever he goes, he easily makes new friends. This Eau de Parfum was introduced in 2017.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Absinth, Anise, Fennel
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Leather, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.