Carolina Herrera Good Girl Légère Eau de Parfum for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 6
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera Good Girl LégèreIngredients
Do people say that you are a woman of many faces? Show all of them at once! Carolina Herrera Good Girl Légère Eau de Parfum will prove to you that there’s no reason to only stick to one. Be who you want to be. Be a femme fatale every day and every night.
- oriental floral fragrance suitable for both day wear and evening occasions
- for confident and courageous women
- a lighter version of Carolina Herrera Good Girl
Composition of the fragrance
Good Girl Légère will captivate your senses from its first notes. The opening comes out with the aroma of juicy tangerine before bringing forth the opulent entrée of sweet ylang-ylang and jasmine. The perfect harmony of the composition is then rounded off with caramel and tonka bean in the base of this Eau de Parfum.
Story of the fragrance
Despite being a lighter take on its predecessor, Good Girl Légère comes in the same iconic bottle shaped like a stiletto shoe. The only thing that distinguishes it from the Good Girl is that it sports an ombré design instead of a lacquered surface.
Clear, transparent colour of the tip slowly fades into deep blue at the top of the shoe, symbolising a day turning into night and “good” turning into “evil”. The gold heel remains as a symbol of power – a staple of the Good Girl line.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine Sambac, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Caramel, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.