- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera Carolina HerreraIngredients
Carolina Herrera’s powerful memories of her youth spent in Venezuela inspired this elegant fragrance which bears her name. Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera Eau de Parfum for women smells of sensuous jasmine and represents an excellent choice for all women who dream of a life of opulence and luxury.
- floral fragrance
- for women who enjoy classic elegance
- ideal for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
First, you’ll be captivated by citrussy and fruity notes which bring out your natural femininity and include bergamot along with sweet apricot. This stylish impression is then further enhances through the floral accords of tuberose and refreshing jasmine. Their perfect harmony is later underscored by woody amber and sandalwood, giving the whole concept a strong, confident final touch.
Story of the fragrance
Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera is without a doubt one of the most classic fragrances by this fashion icon, and a symbol of timeless sophistication and luxury. It was created by the perfumer Carlos Benaïm. Apart from the perfume itself, you’ll also love the intricately decorated bottle inspired by Art Deco.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Bergamot, Green Notes, Orange, Wood
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Daffodil, Tuberose, Lily Of The Valley, Honey Suckle, Ylang-Ylang, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Moss, Civet, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar, Amber, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.