- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Carolina Herrera Carolina HerreraIngredients
Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera is a floral-fruity fragrance for romantic women and girls. It evokes tenderness, desire, and sensuality. Carolina Herrera puts on you its silky veil to enchant all your senses in a unique combination of essences creating an unmistakable aroma.
In its top tones the perfume opens with an exceptionally fresh notes of orange, apricot and bergamot complemented by green tones. In its intoxicating heart silky jasmine, playful lily of the valley, and beautiful daffodil are in bloom while fascinating tuberose perfectly connects with exotic ylang-ylang and unique honeysuckle. The amazing final tinge of this composition is complemented and highlighted by warm cedar and sandal wood, civet, amber full of sunshine, smooth moss, sensual musk, and fresh vetiver. Carolina Herrera is a fresh perfume you can wear the whole day.
Carolina Herrera Carolina Herrera is a charming fragrance for unusual women.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Green Notes, Bergamot, Wood, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Tuberose, Daffodil, Honey Suckle, Lily Of The Valley, Ylang-Ylang
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Civet, Musk, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Cedar, Moss
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, aquatic
About the brand Carolina Herrera
“I have a responsibility to the woman of today – to make her feel confident, modern and above all else beautiful.” Those are the words of the Venezuelan fashion designer Carolina Herrera that are reflected in the principles of the company she founded in 1980.
Various cultural influences have made Carolina Herrera’s style exceptional and deeply personal from the start. With the help of the legendary Vogue editor Diana Vreeland, she debuted her fashion line in the Metropolitan Club in NYC to high critical acclaim. Soon, she started designing for Jacqueline and Caroline Kennedy, Laura Bush and later Michelle Obama.
The brand successfully entered the world of fragrance in 1988 with their first perfume called Carolina Herrera. Some years later, the Carolina Herrera 212 line especially captivated the world with its name alluding to a famed Manhattan address, and now the brand comes out with Carolina Herrera Good Girl and Bad Boy. Just like the whole perfume house, these fragrance represent luxury and timeless elegance.