- About the brand
Description Caudalie Thé Des VignesIngredients
Caudalie Thé Des Vignes Eau de Toilette for women will become your new addiction you simply won’t be willing to give up. It’s magic spell will enchant you from the first sniff and every new day will be a proof that you simply need to keep it on your vanity at all times.
- floral fragrance
- woody fragrance
- for the 21st century woman
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- African Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Tea
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Ginger, Grapes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Woody Notes, Honey
- Fragrance category
About the brand Caudalie
Beauty from the French vineyards – the key ingredient in Caudalie’s natural cosmetics is an oil derived from grapes and the grapevine, which is a powerful antioxidant thanks to its high concentration of polyphenols.
The main idea for this exceptional and highly effective skincare was born in 1993 in Bordeaux, France, during the grape harvest. Mathilde Thomas and her husband Bertrand Thomas met Professor Joseph Vercauteren, who shared his scientific discoveries on wine. Two years later after this encounter, Caudalie - high-quality skincare using unique nature features – was launched.
The Caudalie brand concept is based on respect for the skin and the environment. Caudalie is actively involved in many environmental projects, and its products do not contain mineral oils, ingredients of animal origin or SLS irritants. If you are looking for a great balance between naturalness, effectiveness and beauty – Caudalie cosmetics will be the right choice for you.