- Product description
- About the brand
Product description CeraVe CleansersCharacteristics
The CeraVe Foaming Cleanser cleansing foaming gel has been specially developed for normal to oily skin. It removes excess oil and impurities from the skin’s surface while maintaining its natural protective barrier.
- absorbs excess oil and mattifies the skin
- cleanses the skin effectively and removes makeup without dehydrating the skin
- maintains the skin’s natural balance
- helps regenerate the skin’s natural barrier
- moisturizes the skin with a long-lasting effect
- created in collaboration with dermatologists
- ceramides – help restore the skin’s natural barrier and protection
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture into the top layer of the skin
- non-comedogenic ingredients – prevent blocked pores
How to apply:
apply to damp skin with gentle circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with water.
- Complexion type
- oily, normal
- Skin type
- normal, oily
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.