- Product description
- About the brand
Product description CeraVe MoisturizersCharacteristics
Worried about the signs of fatigue around your eyes? CeraVe Eye Repair Cream effectively combats swelling and dark circles while smoothing out and hydrating this delicate area. Its ultra-light texture absorbs quickly, doesn’t overburden the sensitive skin around your eyes, and provides a refreshing and hydrating effect.
- significantly reduces swelling of the eye area
- helps reduce the visibility of dark under-eye circles
- long-term effect of locking moisture inside the skin
- promotes regeneration and fortification of the skin barrier
- light texture absorbs quickly without feeling heavy
- MVE Technology – gradually releases hydrating ingredients over the course of 24 hours
- niancinamide – enhances the natural protection and firmness of your skin
- ceramides – help restore skin barrier
- hyaluronic acid – locks moisture inside your skin
- hypoallergenic formula
How to apply:
Pat a small amount of the product gently into your eye area and let it absorb for a moment. Apply once a day or as necessary.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Against dark circles
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
About the brand CeraVe
For over 10 years, CeraVe has been a market leader in skin care in the USA. Working with dermatologists, the firm has developed cosmetic products that help complement, restore and optimise the skin barrier.
Behind the success of CeraVe dermocosmetics lie unique ingredients containing a complex of three natural ceramides. Ceramides are lipids that occur naturally in the skin, renewing the skin barrier and ensuring long-lasting hydration. However, dry and sensitive skin is often lacking in ceramides and so they need to be supplied. The ceramides in CeraVe are released gradually thanks to the revolutionary MVE® technology, making the products effective all day long.
All CeraVe products are very gentle, non-comedogenic and unperfumed and have simple ingredients. CeraVe products also contain other active ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, glycerine and cholesterol. Give your skin a cleansing emulsion, CeraVe moisturising cream or CeraVe moisturising lotion and see the difference for yourself.