- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Chanel Allure HommeIngredients
Treat yourself to the enchanting feeling of uniqueness with an exceptionally fresh yet intense fragrance. Chanel Allure Homme Eau de Toilette for men symbolises a journey towards your own identity. Stand out from the crowd and decide to live according to your own rules. This fragrance will bring out your inner strength and gentlemanly charisma.
- fresh, woody-spicy fragrance
- brings out your manly charisma
- Eau de Toilette comes with scented body products
Composition of the fragrance
The elegant bottle contains carefully selected ingredients so typical for real men, which escalate into a harmonious blend full of energy. The fragrance opens with fresh notes of tangerine, spiced up with a pinch of cardamon and later mixed with intense, velvety notes of cedar wood. The drydown brings the aftershave to its maximum sensuality thanks to aromatic black pepper from Madagascar.
Story of the fragrance
Chanel Allure Homme represents a man who knows how to stay true to himself. In 1999, the French brand Chanel introduced Allure Homme designed by the renowned perfumer Jacques Polge. You can layer this fragrance with body-care products from the same line to make it last longer.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tonka Beans
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Cistus, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.