- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Allure Homme SportIngredients
Exceed your limits with the ability of a predator. The Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette was created for men who love challenges and going beyond their limits. The lively notes of tangerine, combined with bold white musk, will ensure a fantastic freshness and intense aroma.
- a spicy, woody fragrance
- for active men who long for success
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
The first spray will uncover sweet notes of tangerine and orange in combination with salty sea notes. As the initial notes fade, spicy pepper, bitter-sweet neroli and cedar will come to the forefront, making this fragrance unforgettable. Finally, the base notes will wrap you around their finger with oriental vanilla, white musk, amber and tonka beans which you will be able to enjoy long after application.
Story of the fragrance
The Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau de Toilette was created in 2004 by the perfumer Jacques Polge.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sea Notes, Tangerine, Aldehydes, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Pepper, Cedar
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, White Musk, Tonka Beans, Amber, Elemi, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- spicy, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.