- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau ExtremeIngredients
Do you feel like your inner voice that lures you to more adrenaline and more adventure is stronger than with other people? The Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme Eau de Parfum for men will help you express your unrestrained nature and your lust for adventure.
- spicy-woody fragrance
- for men who can’t imagine their life without impulsive activities
- suitable for the office and for sport
Composition of the fragrance
The fragrance announces its impressive overture with a tangerine-orange aroma, mint, sage, and cypress. These top notes are then wrapped in a sparkling embrace of spicy pepper. The drydown of this Eau de Parfum contains a mix of masculine notes of sandalwood, musk, tonka bean, and cedar wood.
Story of the fragrance
Chanel Allure Homme Sport Eau Extreme hides its true face in an impenetrable grey bottle. However, as soon as you remove the eye-catching stopper, the unmistakeable composition reveals its beauty in full. This luxury fragrance for men was introduced in 2012 and it’s created by Jacques Polge.
This dynamic olfactory composition was inspired by a man who likes to surpass his own limits. New challenges and new battles are exactly what pushes him ever forward. The face of the fragrance is professional surfer Danny Fuller.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Cypress, Sage, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.