You save 15%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Chanel Bleu de ChanelIngredients
Always moving against the flow, with your head held high and with no concern for conventions? Then you’ll love this provocative blend of citruses and woods. Bleu de Chanel Eau de Toilette for men combines power and elegance through the notes of sandalwood and the woody cedar aroma.
- woody aromatic fragrance with citruses
- 3 handy 20ml bottles, great not only for travelling
- suitable for both day and night
Composition of the fragrance
First you’ll be astonished by the provocative blend of grapefruit and pink pepper, soon replaced by notes of jasmine and vetiver. The long-lasting drydown features sandalwood and cedar.
Story of the fragrance
Bleu de Chanel was introduced in 2010 and its composition was created by the famous perfumer Jacques Polge.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pepper, Citrus Fruit, Mint
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Labdanum, Jasmine, Vetiver
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ginger, Cedar, Patchouli, Sandalwood
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.