- About the brand
Description Chanel CC CreamCharacteristics
One product – numerous benefits. Chanel CC Cream SPF 50 unifying cream offers the effects of several different products in one. The light texture of this cream perfectly nourishes your skin, evens out skin tone and reduces the visibility of pores, dark spots and redness. It also protects your skin from the harmful effects of UVA and UVB light.
Instead of using foundation, anti-wrinkle cream, moisturiser, sunscreen and highlighter, you can now simply apply this CC cream by the legendary Chanel. Doesn’t it sound truly miraculous?
- evens out skin tone and reduces the visibility of imperfections
- looks extremely natural, doesn’t create a mask-like effect
- soothes the skin and leaves it velvety smooth
- helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- prevents premature skin ageing
- provides all-day hydration
- brightens the complexion
- SPF 50 – protects skin from premature ageing caused by the harmful sunlight
- Prunus persica peach extract – revitalises, reduces wrinkles and fine lines, generally smooths and softens skin
- natural sea extracts – soothe the skin
- hyaluronic acid – helps maintain an optimal level of hydration throughout the day by locking moisture inside your skin
How to apply:
Apply to your skin on its own or over your day cream. Use on its own for medium coverage, or as a base for powder.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- Active ingredients
- hyaluronic acid
- Type of Tinted Moisturiser
- CC Cream
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.