- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Chance Eau FraîcheIngredients
The fresh Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette for women is the embodiment of the happiness that is waiting to fly out of the elegant flacon of this iconic French fragrance. Its lively, energetic notes are a symbol of new opportunities. Coco Chanel lived her life by taking advantage of every opportunity and you should do the same.
- a floral chypre fragrance
- for all exceptional women
- suitable for everyday use
Composition of the fragrance
At first, you’ll be captivated by the clean notes of citrus and musk. As these initial notes fade, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the harmonious aroma of fresh hyacinth and jasmine stepping into the light. This aromatic symphony will conclude with a combination of wood, amber and vetiver.
Story of the fragrance
The Chanel Chance Eau Fraîche Eau de Toilette was first introduced in 2007 and has since become loved by women with a sense for French elegance all over the world.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Lemon, Musk
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hyacinth, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Wood, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.