- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Chance Eau TendreIngredients
Try this refreshing floral, fruity fragrance which turns every day into an unforgettable experience. Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette for women combines youthful spark with the Chanel timelessness and a touch of luxury, so characteristic of this renowned French house.
- fresh, floral-fruity fragrance with grapefruit, hyacinth, and quince
- ideal for all-day wear especially during summer months
- introduced in 2019
Composition of the fragrance
Get ready for the juicy opening notes including grapefruit and the unusual aroma of quince. Later, you’ll be delighted by the floral notes of hyacinth, delicate jasmine, and captivating iris. Your sensory experience will be enhanced by warm cedar wood, sensuous musk, and amber in the base notes.
Story of the fragrance
The composition of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre was created by the famous Jacques Polge. This fragrance was first introduced in 2010 as a fresh, romantic take on the original Chanel Chance which is dominated by hyacinth and slightly piquant pepper. The minimalist bottle of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre Eau de Toilette features the iconic Chanel logo.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Hyacinth, Jasmine, Iris
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.