Chanel Coco Mademoiselleeau de toilette (3x refill) for Women
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 2
Fragrance description Chanel Coco MademoiselleIngredients
Gabrielle Chanel, often called Coco, is without a doubt one of the most influential historical figures in the world of fashion. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette was designed to honour this exceptional and charming woman and to be just as alluring, feminine, and elegant as the charismatic founder of the brand. Treat yourself to some luxury in a lovely minimalist bottle.
- floral chypre fragrance with citrus accords
- ideal for everyday wear
- a lighter version of Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum
Composition of the fragrance
The opening notes will enchant you with juicy orange and the citrussy aroma of bergamot. The heart of the composition contains romantic rose, delicate jasmine, and exotic lychee. The fragrance is built on the base of gourmand vanilla with a combination of musk, vetiver, and patchouli.
Story of the fragrance
The impressive composition of Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Toilette was designed by perfumer Jacques Polge. The fragrance was introduced in 2001 along with the eponymous Eau de Parfum. Both Coco Mademoiselle fragrances contain almost entirely the same notes, but they differ in intensity – the Eau de Toilette is lighter, perfectly suited for everyday wear throughout the year. Its bottle is elegant, minimalistic, and timeless – just like Chanel itself.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Litchi, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.