- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte ConcentréeIngredients
A perfectly refined jewel that you’ll want on your skin forever. That’s the impression you’ll get from the crystal clear Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Concentrée Eau de Toilette for women. It complements your natural beauty wonderfully while accentuating your sophisticated feminine side. Replenish your vigour and charm those around you with a fresh fragrance that will immerse you in mysterious voluptuousness.
- a refreshing floral fragrance inspired by nature
- accentuates the elegant and exquisite style of every woman
- suitable for everyday wear as well as special occasions
Composition of the fragrance
Your senses will first be enticed by citrus notes of bergamot, which will then begin to intertwine with accords of intoxicating magnolia and sweet neroli. The combination of sensual musk and gentle iris is striking and leaves a luxurious long-lasting impression. Mysterious jasmine gives the entire composition intense attraction.
Story of the fragrance
A clear crystal is a symbol of beauty and the strength of nature. The Chanel Cristalle Eau Verte Concentrée fragrance for women refers to the pure harmony of nature, which boosts optimism and energy. It’s unbelievably light and fresh, making it perfect for hot summer days. However, it’ll produce a scent that is just as charming during colder spring days. The fragrance was launched in 2009. It is the successor to Cristalle, from 1974.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Iris, Musk, Jasmine
- Fragrance category
- floral, green
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.