- About the brand
Description Chanel Le LiftCharacteristics
Your lifestyle and the environment can affect your skin more than genetics. The Chanel Le Lift firming cream with a tightening effect for all skin types works on a cellular level in the deeper layers of your skin where it activates rejuvenating mechanisms. Your complexion will be bouncy and firm, your contours lifted and deep wrinkles smoothed out.
- actively fights signs of skin ageing
- reduces wrinkles including deep ones
- tightens and lifts facial contours
- intelligent technology for amazing effects on any skin type
- triggers rejuvenating mechanisms
- acts deep inside the skin on a cellular level
- restores the firmness and elasticity of your complexion
- very delicate texture for a comfortable application
- 3.5-DA molecule – affects individual ageing factors on a molecular level
How to apply:
Apply the Chanel Le Lift cream every morning and night to clean skin of your face and neck and gently rub in. Avoid your eye area.
- Complexion type
- all skin types, Wrinkles and Mature Skin
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.