- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Chanel Le Volume de ChanelCharacteristics
Chanel Le Volume De Chanel maximum volume mascara will create a breathtaking look and make your eyelashes look simply perfect. The brush, which has been specially developed for Chanel, includes special discs. These are stacked and positioned to form a distinct pattern that always ensures a flawless finish.
- volumises and lengthens the lashes
- coats each eyelash with intense black colour
- innovative brush with shorter and longer bristles
- emphasises the natural shape of your eyes
- does not glue lashes together, doesn’t smudge
- enriched with carbon – for a dramatic look and extra dark lashes
How to use:
- Apply with a brush from roots to ends. Use more layers for a more intense and deeper look.
- Type of mascara
About the brand Chanel
The founder of Chanel, dubbed the Queen of Fashion, Gabrielle Bonheur Chanel, was born in 1883 in Saumur, a small town in the west of France. However, once she was in Paris, she conquered the fashion world with her progressive costume design with legs and a skirt.
Coco Chanel began as a bar singer, where she got her nickname. As early as 1912, she opened her first fashion salon, and was soon a recognised designer. By the mid-20th-century, she was setting the trends in haute couture and Chanel was worn by personalities such as Jacqueline Kennedy and Grace Kelly.
It was not long before Chanel’s interest spread to cosmetics and perfume. The very first Chanel perfume, the legendary Chanel No. 5, was launched in 1921 and is still one of the best-known and best-selling perfumes of all time. Nowadays, we can easily say that Chanel Chance, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, Chanel Allure Homme Sport and Chanel Gabrielle are also cult classics.