- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Chloé Love Story Eau de ToiletteIngredients
Become a part of a passionate love story in the romantic setting of the French capital. Irresistible Chloé Love Story Eau de Toilette for women is not just a fling. It is a love that will last a lifetime.
- a light yet very sensual floral fragrance for everyday wear
- inspired by the romantic Parisian atmosphere
- for free-spirited women who enjoy the little things in life
Composition of the fragrance
The floral love story starts with citrus notes of bergamot. The romance later develops into a floral bouquet with a delicate rose, a delicious orange blossom, a tender lily of the valley, a sensual nasturtium and plum blossoms, all underlined by refreshing green tones. The whole composition is complemented by warm and captivating accords of white musk that lingers on the skin for hours.
Story of the fragrance
The Chloé Love Story Eau de Toilette perfume bottle design symbolizes femininity and elegance – key elements that are the values of the Chloé brand. The combination of delicately pleated glass and the hand-tied ribbon in a subtle pastel colour feels very tender and romantic. The top of the bottle symbolizes a lock, and it is inspired by the Pont des Arts in Paris and the ritual of leaving a lock attached to the grates of the bridge to symbolize a love relationship.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Orange Blossom, Nasturtium, Green Notes, Lily Of The Valley, Plum Blossom, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chloé
Freedom, lightness and femininity – these are the attributes that Chloé perfumes have stood for since their founding. The Chloé story starts in 1952 in Paris, where Gabrielle Aghion and Jacques Lenoir launched their own fashion collection. They were among the pioneers who relaxed the strict requirements of “haute couture” and provided customers with a more comfortable and easily understood “ready-to-wear” line.
In 1975, the brand released its first perfume, a fragrance that evokes the romantic soul of every woman. The Chloé brand is one of the few that focus solely and exclusively on women’s fragrances. In the world of Chloé, women rule supreme – women who are confident, careless, romantic and dreamy.
The Chloé Eau de Parfum, an uncompromising ode to femininity, tenderness and seductiveness, has made an indelible impression on the history of perfumery. The characteristic floral and woody scents from Chloé have become iconic and an essential part of the lives of countless women all over the world.