- About the brand
Description Chopard Gardens of the Kings Or de CalambacIngredients
Heading for a date, a party, or just meeting some friends? Chopard Gardens of the Kings Or de Calambac unisex Eau de Parfum is the right choice in any situation. Discover a fragrance that will always bring out your unique charisma.
- an aromatic scent
- a floral, woody scent
- unisex – suitable for both women and men
- for both everyday wear and special occasions
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Pink Pepper, Star Anise
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Juniper, Cinnamon, Hazelnut, Tonka Beans, Cocoa
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Oud, Vetiver, Labdanum, Myrrh, Cypress, Guaiac Wood
- Fragrance category
About the brand Chopard
Chopard one of the most famous brands in the world of jewellery and watches. The history of this brand began in 1860 when a watchmaker called Louis-Ulysse Chopard opened a little shop selling his own designs. His watches were soon high in demand all over Europe.
A century later, the company started making jewellery, but it took several more decades for the first Chopard fragrance to be launched. The brand often collaborates with the most prominent perfumers like Olivier Polge, Louise Turner or Michel Almairac. Their first fragrance for women, Casmir, was an immediate success, mainly due to its exceptional combination of tropical fruits and flowers.
Many Chopard fragrances, such as the Happy Spirit, are accompanied by corresponding jewellery and watch designs, which is often reflected in the shape of the perfume bottles.