- About the brand
Description Christian Audigier Ed Hardy For WomenIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Christian Audigier Ed Hardy For Women Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- fruity fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apple, Wild Strawberries, Mango, Grapefruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Freesia, Lily Of The Valley, Lime (Linden) Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Amber, Vanilla, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Christian Audigier
Christian Audigier fragrance | Don Ed Hardy, one of the most famous tattoo artists in the world, was the first American to use Japanese art in his tattoo designs. In 2004, the fashion designer Christian Audigier bought the rights to create a fashion line inspired by Ed Hardy’s work, which later became very popular among people like David Beckham, Madonna, Britney Spears, Kanye West and others. A few years later, Christian Audigier also started producing Ed Hardy fragrances, notable mainly for the design of their packaging.