You save 31%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Clarins Tonic Body Treatment OilCharacteristics
Wondering how to reduce the visibility of your stretch marks and scars? It’s simple – just pick the right product. The firming Clarins Tonic Body Treatment Oil against stretch marks visibly tightens your skin, unifies your skin tone and significantly improves its elasticity. This product leaves your skin wonderfully soft while smoothing out existing stretch marks and preventing new ones from forming.
- ideal for preventing stretch marks during pregnancy
- intensely firms your skin and evens out skin tone
- locks the necessary moisture inside your skin
- leaves skin soft and velvety smooth
- reduces stretch marks, scars and saggy skin
- light, non-oily texture absorbs immediately
- essential oils – from rosemary, mint and geranium
- hazelnut oil – provides hydration
- 100% pure herbal extracts – firm and tone your skin
Results of testing:
Consumer satisfaction was tested by 110 pregnant women over the course of 3 months.
- 98% of the women agreed their skin was firmer and smoother
- 94% of the women noticed their skin tone was unified
- 93% noticed the product had visibly reduced stretch marks
- 95% of the women agreed the texture of their skin felt better from the first use
- 93% of the women felt their skin was less tight and itchy from the first use
How to apply:
Massage a small amount of the product into dry or wet skin 2 or 3 times a week. Apply the oil from the bottom up – starting at your ankles and proceeding towards your waist. Focus on problem areas such as your waist, hips, thighs, buttocks and arms. Rinse off with cold water. Recommended especially during pregnancy.
- Skin type
- all skin types
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
About the brand Clarins
Natural ingredients, considerate approach to the environment, and love for skin care. That is Clarins – a French beauty brand which uses over 250 different plant extracts in their products. All of these ingredients are carefully selected for their effects and every one of them is sourced with maximum consideration for the environment.
The history of Clarins goes back to 1954 when Jacques Courtin-Clarins first opened his Clarins institute. The founder of the brand believed that success and happiness are inseparably connected to beauty. Back then it was a bold claim – however women soon started to live by it and the brand became more and more popular.
Today, scientists from the Clarins laboratories are considered pioneers in the field of skin care and they can take pride in creating a number of ground-breaking formulas that have no match in the cosmetic industry. Some of the most popular products by this French brand are the Clarins Double Serum intense anti-ageing serum, Clarins Skin Illusion powder foundation, or the famous Clarins Hydra-Essentiel moisturiser. Women all over the world swear by the Clarins lip oil. See the quality of this French beauty for yourself!