You save 21%
- About the brand
Description Clinique All About Eyes™Characteristics
Clinique All About Eyes moisturising eye cream effectively fights wrinkles, swelling, and dark under-eye circles. Get a bright new look with this popular eye cream by Clinique!
- smooths out wrinkles and firms eye contours
- reduces swelling and dark circles and moisturises skin
- protects skin from negative effects of the environment
- promotes natural collagen production in the skin
- has a light, non-sticky texture which has a nice cooling effect
- works amazingly well as a base for eye makeup
- mulberry root extract – acts as an antioxidant and provides nutrients
- wheat bran extract – intensely hydrates and regenerates hair
- caffeine – stimulates collagen production
- Baikal skullcap extract – helps maintain a healthy condition of the skin
How to use:
Every morning and night, gently pad into the clean skin around your eyes with your fingertips.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Against dark circles
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
About the brand Clinique
Clinique was founded in 1968 by Estée Lauder. Her impetus was an interview with a dermatologist that was published in Vogue magazine. A question she was asked inspired her to create a first-class hypoallergenic cosmetic range for all skin types.
Clinique beauty offers a range of products for the perfect makeup look including Clinique foundation, as well as men’s and women’s fragrances and a comprehensive range of skin care and body care for both men and women. All Clinique skin care is 100% fragrance-free and subject to rigorous testing for allergens, which makes it suitable even for the most sensitive skin.
The products’ strength is based on comprehensive cosmetic ranges developed directly by dermatologists. The Clinique skin care three-step beautifying concept is completely unique, which is why Clinique represent the ideal path to the most suitable and simplest daily care. See the effects of this brand for yourself as it adapts exactly to the needs of your skin.