CliniqueAromatics in White Eau de Parfum for Women
- About the brand
Description Clinique Aromatics in WhiteIngredients
There’s no reason to hide your passionate side. Clinique Aromatics in White Eau de Parfum for women brims with excitement, desire, and naughtiness, binding everyone around with its sensual spell.
- floral fragrance
- spicy fragrance
- for natural-born leaders with a dynamic personality
- suitable for everyday wear
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Sichuan Pepper, Violet Leaves, Labdanum
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Rose, Patchouli, Orange Tree Blossom
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Benzoin, Vanilla, Amber, Musk
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Clinique
Clinique was founded in 1968 by Estée Lauder. Her impetus was an interview with a dermatologist that was published in Vogue magazine. A question she was asked inspired her to create a first-class hypoallergenic cosmetic range for all skin types.
Clinique beauty offers a range of products for the perfect makeup look including Clinique foundation, as well as men’s and women’s fragrances and a comprehensive range of skin care and body care for both men and women. All Clinique skin care is 100% fragrance-free and subject to rigorous testing for allergens, which makes it suitable even for the most sensitive skin.
The products’ strength is based on comprehensive cosmetic ranges developed directly by dermatologists. The Clinique skin care three-step beautifying concept is completely unique, which is why Clinique represent the ideal path to the most suitable and simplest daily care. See the effects of this brand for yourself as it adapts exactly to the needs of your skin.