Product description Clinique Repairwear Uplifting
Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream restores volume of the ageing complexion in all its layers. As the years go by, the natural processes in the complexion slow down, the complexion loses its volume, it does not create necessary supplies of collagen and elastin, and it loses its firm contours. Repairwear Uplifting Firming Cream will wake up your complexion again. It contains the elements the Clinique laboratories especially selected to visibly firm and restore the texture of complexion.
Your complexion will be firmer immediately after application and a regular application will make it look lighter. The composition of the cream helps restore the youthful look of the complexion. Its individual elements use so called signalling technology which visibly regenerates the complexion and makes the complexion gain some volume.
- works in all layers of complexion (hypodermis, dermis, and epidermis)
- immediately strengthens, regenerates, and restores the texture of your complexion
- supports the natural production of collagen and elastin
- minimizes the visibility of fine wrinkles and lines
- Mitostim - provides tired skin cells with energy and thus reduces the slowing down of the process of restoration and rejuvenation of complexion
- Commipheroline - a new molecule from the extract from Commiphora mukul, stretches complexion
- extract from centella asiatica - strengthens the skin layer
- whey and soya protein - support the natural production of collagen and elastin
- Acetyl hexapeptide-8 - supports the production of new collagen and elastin
- butter from fruits of murumuru palm - maintains the protective hydration barrier of complexion so that it resists external aggressors
- Ergothionein - amino acid and a highly-efficient antioxidant which, together with the vitamins C and E, protects your complexion from unfavorable effects of the environment.
- ultrasom V - patented Clinique enzymes to restore skin cells
Type of complexion:
Suitable for a mixed complexion.
Apply in the morning and in the evening on a clean complexion.
- According to skin problems
- firming and lifting, wrinkles and lines
- Complexion type
About the brand Clinique
Clinique fragrance | Clinique beauty - Clinique was founded in 1968 by a woman who gave her name to another famous brand, Estée Lauder. Story goes that Lauder was inspired by an interview with dermatologist Norman Orentreich published in Vogue, which gave her the idea of creating a line of hypoallergenic skin care suitable for anyone.
From anti-wrinkle creams to medicated soaps, Clinique products are all fragrance-free, don’t contain any known allergens and, before being launched, are subjected to vigorous testing.
Clinique Laboratories also designed a special 3-step skin care system that covers all that is necessary to give your skin what it needs: cleansing, exfoliation and hydration. Exfoliation is especially important if you want to get rid of old skin cells and make your face look fresh and young.
Clinique also carries makeup products like mascaras, concealers, eyeliners, powders, etc., and, last but not least, fragrances. The first Clinique perfume ever created was the Aromatics Elixir, at the time a bit misleadingly advertised as a hypoallergenic concoction, in keeping with the brand’s philosophy. To make the packaging fit the idea, Aromatics Elixir’s bottle was designed to resemble an apothecary jar.