Clinique Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment Renewing Night Care with Retinol
You save 26%
- About the brand
Description Clinique Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair TreatmentCharacteristics
Enjoy a good night’s sleep and let the Clinique Smart Night™ Clinical MD Multi-Dimensional Repair Treatment do the work. It helps speed up cell turnover and visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also smooths the skin, evens out skin tone and minimises the appearance of pores. You’ll wake up every morning to an even more beautiful and younger-looking complexion.
- night repair cream that combats signs of ageing
- sinks deep into the skin and speeds up cell turnover
- provides instant and long-lasting hydration
- visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- smooths and softens skin texture
- minimises the appearance of pores
- leaves skin silky smooth
- soothes the skin
- retinol – a pure form of vitamin A, acts against skin ageing, visibly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles, minimises the appearance of pores, smooths and softens skin texture
- acetyl hexapeptide-8, niacinamide, sigesbeckia extract and ascorbic acid – a powerful blend of ingredients combats ageing and leaves the skin smooth
- hyaluronic acid, mango seed butter, wheat extract, barley extract, coffee seed oil, squalane and vitamin E – soothing and moisturising ingredients
- 100% fragrance-free
Results of testing:
→ 12-week clinical study with 27 female participants, the results showed:
- skin radiance is restored after the first application
- pores appear smaller after seven days
- the skin is smoother and revitalised after four weeks
- a reduction in fine lines after four weeks
- a reduction in wrinkles after eight weeks
- more even skin tone after eight weeks
- provides immediate and lasting hydration
How to apply:
Apply a pea-sized amount of the Clinique Smart Night™ treatment to clean skin at night. For the first two weeks, use every other night, then nightly. Make sure to use products with SPF 15 or higher during the day and limit exposure to the sun. Do not use with other products that contain retinol.
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation, or ﬂaking. These are normal, temporary indications that the product is working.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Anti-ageing, Brightening, Pore-minimising, Unifying
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use
- Active ingredients
About the brand Clinique
Clinique was founded in 1968 by Estée Lauder. Her impetus was an interview with a dermatologist that was published in Vogue magazine. A question she was asked inspired her to create a first-class hypoallergenic cosmetic range for all skin types.
Clinique beauty offers a range of products for the perfect makeup look including Clinique foundation, as well as men’s and women’s fragrances and a comprehensive range of skin care and body care for both men and women. All Clinique skin care is 100% fragrance-free and subject to rigorous testing for allergens, which makes it suitable even for the most sensitive skin.
The products’ strength is based on comprehensive cosmetic ranges developed directly by dermatologists. The Clinique skin care three-step beautifying concept is completely unique, which is why Clinique represent the ideal path to the most suitable and simplest daily care. See the effects of this brand for yourself as it adapts exactly to the needs of your skin.