- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Collistar Acqua WoodIngredients
Refreshing but still energetic – the Collistar Acqua Wood Eau de Toilette with its aromatic Mediterranean notes was designed for modern men who love fresh scents with a hint of seductiveness. The fragrance instantly captures your senses with its intense notes of cedar wood and guaiac wood.
- aromatic woody fragrance
- for a modern, dynamic man
- created by Daphne Bugey
Composition of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette welcomes you with sparkling notes of refreshing bergamot accompanied by lemon leaves and spicy black pepper. After a while, it reveals its intense heart composed of aromatic notes of sage and lavender with a balsamic touch of labdanum and ambroxan. The base notes of Collistar Acqua Wood are dominated by the unique combination of cedar wood, sandalwood, and guaiac wood with musk, giving the whole composition an air of elegance.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Black Pepper, Bergamot, Lemon Leaves
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Ambroxan, Labdanum, Lavender, Sage
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Guaiac Wood, Sandalwood, Musk, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- aromatic, woody
About the brand Collistar
Collistar fragrance | Collistar beauty - Collistar originated as a branch of an Italian pharmaceutical company. However, in 1983 Daniela Sacerdote became the head of the company and steered the brand in a different direction. Today, you can buy Collistar products in more than 2500 boutiques and department stores in Italy, and additionally about 3000 other places all over the world.
The brand’s philosophy is quite simple - to offer uncompromising quality for a price that is not excessive. Collistar prides itself on being able to cater even to the pickiest of customers from all age groups and of all skin types.
Thanks to this approach, Collistar has been a success since its start, developing some of the most groundbreaking products on the Italian market. One of htem, the Nourishing Supermoisturizing Compact Cream, was even part of the exhibition in Milan’s National Museum of Science and Technology Leonardo da Vinci.
The brand is also well-known for its anti-cellulite treatments, anti-aging treatments, men’s skin care, sunscreens and other products.