- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Country Candle CheersIngredients
Place the product only on heat resistant surfaces. If the wick is longer than 5 mm, trim it. Make sure that the candle/wax is well away from all flammable materials and sources of heat (e.g., TV, radiators). Do not move a burning candle/wax. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Persons suffering from sensitivity to fragrances should use the product with caution.
Never leave a burning candle/wax unattended or in the vicinity of easily flammable items. There should be a space of at least 20 cm between burning candles. Do not leave a candle burning for more than 4 hours. Do not tilt burning candles. Do not let the flame touch the sides of the container. If there is less than 1 cm of candle left, extinguish it; never let a candle burn all the way to the bottom. Extinguish the candle by gently blowing on it.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Grapes, Aldehydes, Sparkling Wine
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Apricot, Pink Prosecco, Petitgrain
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Musk, Sandalwood, Sugar
- Character of home fragrance
- gourmand, fresh
- Type of Wick
- Number of Wicks
- Type of Wax