Description Country Candle DaydreamsIngredients
The Country Candle Daydreams tealight creates an atmosphere for every romantic dinner or regular evening. A candle placed in a candlestick becomes a home accessory and gives your smaller rooms a pleasant scent. A combination of several fragrances allows you to create a fragrant experience to your liking.
- a floral fragrance
- a fruity fragrance
- a woody fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- a sweet aroma
- recyclable product
- cotton wick
How to use:
Place the candle on a heat-resistant surface. Do not leave to burn for more than four hours. Never let the candle burn to the end. Never leave a burning candle unattended or close to easily flammable objects. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Follow the instructions included. Always let the candle burn until the surface completely melts to prevent an unwanted hollow in the wax from forming.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Currant, Strawberry
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Apple, Citrus Fruit, Jasmine, Sweet Pea
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Musk, Rose, Sandalwood
- Character of home fragrance
- Type of Wick
- Type of Wax