- Fragrance description
Fragrance description Country Candle Lemon LavenderIngredients
The Country Candle Lemon Lavender aroma lamp wax is a great alternative to scented candles for making your home smell great. When it melts in the aroma lamp you will get the ultimate fragrance effect and you can also create a scent that matches your mood.
- a herbal aroma
- citrus fragrance
- a fresh fragrance
- a sweet aroma
How to use:
Never leave melted wax in the aroma lamp unattended or in the vicinity of easily flammable items. Do not leave the product within the reach of children or pets. Follow the instructions included.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit, Lemon, Fruity Notes
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Floral Notes, Lavender
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Sweet Notes
- Character of home fragrance
- citrus, herbal
- Wax for
- aroma lamps