Please note that the packaging may be different from what you see in the picture.
- Review 1
Description DIOR Eau Sauvage ExtrêmeIngredients
More freshness, more power, more depth. Eau Sauvage Extrême carries the original accord to the peak of excess and enriches it with a noble woody note that has enveloping accents and a bold contemporary character to intensify its masculinity. With the same timeless chic and same olfactory self-evidence as Eau Sauvage Eau de Toilette. This great classic in men's fragrance perfectly captures all the elegance of Christian Dior: a balance of simplicity, poise, and distinction.
Spray on pulse points.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Patchouli, Basil, Lemon, Fruity Notes, Lavender
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Iris Root, Laurel, Jasmine, Rosemary, Aldehydes, Sandalwood, Coriander
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Patchouli, Musk, Cedar, Amber, Lichen
- Fragrance category
- citrus, aromatic