- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Dsquared2 Want Pink GingerIngredients
Dsquared2 Want Pink Ginger Eau de Parfum is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- a sweet, spicy fragrance
- for the modern, self-confident woman
- for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Ginger, Lemon, Mangosteen, Tangerine–Orange Aroma, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Heliotrope, Damask Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Woody Notes, Vanilla, Madagascar Vanilla, Amberwood
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Dsquared2
Dean and Dan Caten, identical twins from Canada, opted for the same profession – fashion design. In 1991, they went to Milan together to pursue their dream of creating their own clothing. They founded their brand, Dsquared2, and in 1994 debuted their menswear collection, adding womenswear for the first time in 2003.
Dean says that Dsquared2 is aimed at real people, that they have made clothes that they themselves would wear. The popularity of Dsquared2 is evidenced by the interest of global celebrities such as Lenny Kravitz, Ricky Martin, and Madonna. The first Dsquared2 perfumes also celebrated success, adding more interesting scents over time that are well worth a look.