- About the brand
- Review 2
Description Dsquared2 Wood Pour FemmeIngredients
The pulsating Dsquared2 Wood Pour Femme Eau de Toilette is perfect for all the women who dare to take the road less travelled. They’re confident, sensual, and never hesitate to act on their impulses. Their indomitable and free-spirited nature simply cannot be threatened or stopped.
- floral-woody fragrance for uncompromising modern women
- feminine counterpart to the Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme
- magnetic cap hand-crafted from ash wood
Composition of the fragrance
Wood Pour Femme opens with a burst of juicy Sicilian tangerine and raspberry leaf. This refreshing experience is then enhanced by the floral notes of lily of the valley and magnolia, followed by enticing osmanthus and oriental jasmine which give the composition a striking feminine character. Notes of white woods, cedar and ambroxan bring out the irresistible depth of this perfume.
Story of the fragrance
This Eau de Toilette for women was inspired by the powerful, robust and complex nature of wood. The fragrance was introduced in 2018 along with its masculine counterpart – the Dsquared2 Wood Pour Homme. Both fragrances define the modern woman and man by perfectly capturing their unique personalities with all the sensuality and confidence.
Complete ingredients list
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Tangerine, Raspberry Leaves, Lily Of The Valley, Magnolia
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Osmanthus, Jasmine
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Ambroxan, White Woods, Cedar
- Fragrance category
- floral, woody
About the brand Dsquared2
Born in Canada, Made in Italy – the slogan for the Dsquared2 fashion brand, which combines global trends with Italian style and timelessness. The Dsquared2 perfume range is just as original, stylish and provocative as the clothing made by this Italian brand.
Canadian twins Dean and Dan Caten are the faces behind the Dsquared2 brand; they founded the DEanDan women’s fashion brand together in 1986. In 1991, the brothers moved to Milan, where they worked as designers for Versace and Diesel. In 1995, they co-founded their own label, Dsquared2, which became popular with global celebrities such as Madonna, Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera.
The first men’s fragrance by the brand, Dsquared2 He Wood, was launched in 2007. A year later, they added an Eau de Parfum for women, Dsquared2 She Wood. As the name suggests, wood plays a starring role in both fragrances. Wood Dsquared2 Pour Homme, a citrusy, woody fragrance for men, is also worth checking out, as is the Wood Dsquared2 Pour Femme Eau de Toilette, which stands out with its floral, woody notes.