- About the brand
Description Dunhill Desire Blue OceanIngredients
Light, fresh, but utterly unique. Dunhill Desire Blue Ocean Eau de Toilette for men will capture your heart with its delicate, sophisticated composition, absolutely ideal for everyday wear.
- aromatic fragrance with herbal notes
- aquatic fragrance with oceanic notes
- for an active man full of energy
- fresh fragrance, ideal for hot weather
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Citrus Fruit
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Sea Notes
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
- aquatic, woody
About the brand Dunhill
Dunhill are not just cigarettes for the rich with a quaint box shaped to fit the pocket of a tuxedo – but let's not get ahead of ourselves. Alfred Dunhill founded the Dunhill brand in London in 1893 shortly after reaching adulthood. It was basically a man thing for him from the start.
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.