Dunhill Signature Collection Indian SandalwoodEau de Parfum for Men
- Fragrance description
- About the brand
- Review 3
Fragrance description Dunhill Signature Collection Indian SandalwoodIngredients
Dunhill Signature Collection Indian Sandalwood Eau de Parfum for him will transport you to an Indian market with the aroma of thousand different spices. Its woody scent will be a delight for any man who wants to bring out his natural dominance.
- woody fragrance
- for men who want to be seen
- suitable both for everyday wear and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
This fragrance based on four strong ingredients could be described in one word – simple. It opens with a fresh, sweetly citrussy bergamot which slowly gives way to the unconventional aroma of moss and strong patchouli scent. Sandalwood accords provide an intensely masculine drydown.
Story of the fragrance
Dunhill Signature Collection Indian Sandalwood was designed by Carlos Benaim.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Fragrance category
About the brand Dunhill
In the early years of Dunhill they produced leather accessories for car makers and men’s needs, as well as horse reins. It was only much later that Dunhill began looking to manufacture other accessories such as watches, smoking accessories, writing accessories, or fragrances.
The common denominator for all Dunhill fragrances is masculinity, the respectability of the upper classes, and being long-lasting. Dunhill Desire for Men is in great demand with its base notes in precious wood. Jude Law is one actor to promote the brand.