- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eisenberg Pure White Émulsion PurifianteCharacteristics
Oily, problematic skin and hyperpigmentation caused by acne can all become a thing of the past. The Eisenberg Pure White Émulsion Purifiante mattifying emulsion minimises enlarged pores and regulates sebum production. Bellis Perennis and Vitamin C also help to reduce dark spots caused by past outbreaks.
Lemon peel essential oil has remarkable antiseptic, cleansing and detoxifying properties. Together with other ingredients, it works to make your skin naturally brighter, visibly smoother, unified and matte throughout the entire day.
- visibly minimises the appearance of pores and regulates sebum production
- reduces the appearance of dark spots caused by past outbreaks of acne
- helps even out the skin tone
- leaves skin visibly softer and clean
- Bellis Perennis extract – helps even out the skin tone
- stabilised vitamin C – slows down the formation of free radicals, prevents against the development of dark spots, has an anti-ageing effect and stimulates collagen synthesis
- lemon essential oil – acts as an antiseptic and thoroughly cleanses and detoxifies the skin
- Trio-Molecular® formula – facilitates the absorption of active ingredients into the skin, enhances the oxygenation of skin cells and leaves the skin feeling firm and supple
- colourant-free and fragrance-free
How to apply:
Apply in the morning and evening to a cleansed face, neck and décolletage, ideally after applying your favourite serum from Eisenberg. Avoid the eye area.
- Complexion type
- oily, normal, combination
- Brightening, Anti Age Spots, Unifying
- When to use
- day, day and night
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.