- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg Rouge et NoirIngredients
Welcome to the floral world full of passion. The Eisenberg Rouge et Noir Eau de Parfum for women hides countless different nuances that will bring you a truly sensual olfactory experience.
- sensuous floral fragrance with notes of wood and fruit
- for a woman who doesn’t fear her passionate side
Composition of the fragrance
The strong and sweet ylang-ylang with sparkling bergamot meet in a tight embrace with juicy peach which opens the whole composition. Notes of blackcurrant then join the dance with charming jasmine and delicious essences of orange blossom hidden in the heart of Eisenberg Rouge et Noir, surrounded by the magical rose absolute which gives the fragrance even more charm. The base of this Eau de Parfum is built mainly on vanilla, benzoin, and intoxicating tuberose. Along with velvety accords of cedar wood, sandalwood, and musk, they create a truly sensual olfactory experience, livened up by a myriad different colours.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Peach, Bergamot, Black Currant, Ylang-Ylang
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Wallflower, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- White Musk, Cedar Wood, Vanilla, Tuberose, Sandalwood, Benzoin
- Fragrance category
- fruity, floral
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.