- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Eisenberg Secret II Bois PrecieuxIngredients
Delve into the secret hidden inside the Eisenberg Secret II Bois Precieux Eau de Parfum, which oscillates between power and gentleness, and discover the key to a perfect balance.
- a mysterious and elegant woody oriental fragrance
- for men who are looking for a perfect balance
- ideal for both daytime wear and evening occasions
Composition of the fragrance
The top notes of the Eisenberg Secret II Bois Precieux fragrance are formed by a combination of orange, bergamot, pink pepper and saffron. The heart reveals notes of nagarmotha, patchouli and rose. The noble character of cedar wood brings out the notes of sandalwood and vetiver in a unique base which echoes the symbol of eternity. Other base notes include incense, benzoin, tonka beans, vanilla and musk, which work together to create soft and sensual tobacco accords which highlight the proud and blazing character of the composition. The fragrance concludes with authentic fiery amber.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Bergamot, Orange, Saffron, Pink Pepper
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Cedar Wood, Patchouli, Nagarmotha, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Tobacco, Vanilla, Musk, Sandalwood, Frankincense, Vetiver, Benzoin, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, woody
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.