- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Eisenberg Sublime Tan Soin Solaire Anti-Âge VisageCharacteristics
Thanks to innovative broad-spectrum filters, the Eisenberg Sublime Tan Soin Solaire Anti-Âge Visage SPF 15 provides double protection against both UVA and UVB rays. The product absorbs right after application and contains the Trio-Molecular® formula to achieve a faster, more even and glowing tan.
This cream doesn’t just protect you from sunburn. Thanks to shea butter and edelweiss extract with a high concentration of flavonoids, it also prevents premature ageing caused by UV radiation, moisturises your skin and regenerates it.
- protects against UVA and UVB radiation
- speeds up the process of getting an even and glowing tan
- has antioxidant and anti-ageing effects
- hydrates and regenerates the skin
- helps maintain youthful appearance of the skin
- light, instantly absorbing texture
- SPF 15 – provides protection against harmful UV rays
- edelweiss extract – has antioxidant effects
- bisabolol – has soothing effects and helps reduce skin redness caused by sunlight
- shea butter – has anti-ageing effects, hydrates, softens, and regenerates skin, stimulates microcirculation
- Trio-Molecular® formula – maintains youthful appearance of the skin and helps to achieve a faster, even and glowing tan
How to apply:
Before sun exposure, apply a sufficient layer of the product to your face, neck, and décolleté. Don’t forget to reapply after swimming, towel-drying, or in case of perspiration.
How to choose the right SPF?
A sunscreen with SPF 15 is suitable for IV/V phototype (dark or tanned skin) and/or for normal to low amount of sun exposure.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- medium protection (SPF 15 – SPF 25)
About the brand Eisenberg
Eisenberg, a French brand of luxury cosmetics and perfumes, represents a combination of beauty, timelessness and perfection. It bears the name of its founder José Eisenberg who gave it life and true meaning through his uncompromising approach and creative enthusiasm.
José Eisenberg began working in the fashion industry when he was 21, but he left the field for some time in order to work in IT. When he founded his own beauty brand in 2000, he created a world that combines both of his great passions – art and technology – in a unique way.
All Eisenberg skin-care and body-care products contain active natural ingredients, premium raw materials such as diamond dust or pure gold, and last but not least the patented TriO-Molecular complex. This complex is the result of a 15-year-long research and represents an effective tool which prevents and corrects signs of ageing.
In keeping with the ethos of the brand, Eisenberg fragrances reflect the dreams of their creator. This luxury fragrance line is as precious as the emotions it inspires.