Description Elemis Superfood Glow Priming MoisturiserCharacteristics
Have even skin tone within reach. Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser gives your face a natural radiance and even tone. In the summer months, you can use it in place of foundation, while in winter it is the perfect primer.
While green tea oil provides constant nourishment for your skin, the energising mix of kombucha and ginger will brighten and lighten it. Try the multifunctional Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser and enjoy the feeling of having a velvety smooth face.
- leaves skin hydrated and smooth
- brightens and highlights the skin effectively
- evens out skin tone
- nourishes the skin
- leaves the face velvety soft
- gives your skin energy and freshness
Results of testing:
→ a two-week consumer test by 48 individuals
- 94% agreed that it left their skin moisturised and soft
- 92% confirmed that it brightened their skin
- 90% agreed that it helped prepare their skin for makeup
- 90% noticed healthy-looking and balanced skin
- kombucha – black tea that has undergone the process of fermentation, rich in vitamins and organic acids and revealing more radiant skin
- brightening minerals – capture and reflect the light to make the skin dazzle
- fermented green tea oil – leaves the skin soft and moisturised
- fermented ginger – helps to brighten the skin
How to apply:
Smooth in the cream using gentle upward strokes on a cleansed face and neck. Apply every morning.
If you want to use the cream as a highlighter, apply it to prominent points on the face, including the cheekbones and nose.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Hydration, Brightening, Nourishing, Unifying
- Sun Protection
- without SPF
- When to use