Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal Eau de Parfum for Women
- Review 1
Description Elie Saab Le Parfum RoyalIngredients
Daring, powerful, and outstandingly feminine. The Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal Eau de Parfum presents a unique combination of orange blossom accord and patchouli to help you reveal the power hidden within you.
- floral chypre fragrance with amber accords
- for women who long to discover their inner power and aura
- the fragrance is part of the royal family of Elie Saab perfumes
- designed by the perfumer Maïa Lernout
Composition of the fragrance
The crown fo this Eau de Parfum is composed of sparkling accords of juicy, sweet tangerine. The heart of the composition reveals floral essences of rose and slightly bitter neroli. The base of Elie Saab Le Parfum Royal is built on pleasantly sweetish, majestic trail formed by notes of sandalwood, a warm amber accord, lightly spicy vanilla, and strong, somewhat woody patchouli.
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Neroli, Rose
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vanilla
- Fragrance category
- floral, chypre