Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturizer For FaceMoisturizing Day Cream for All Skin Types
You save 35%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Intensive Daily Moisturizer For FaceCharacteristics
To keep your skin looking beautiful, you need to protect it from everyday effects of the weather. The Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Daily Moisturizer For Face offers protection from harmful weather factors and negative effects of sunlight.
The cream has a light texture, it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated for up to 8 hours.
- provides necessary hydration for up to 8 hours
- leaves the skin smoother significantly softer
- provides protection from the effects of extreme weather
- protects skin against sunlight thanks to SPF 15
- light, fast-absorbing texture
- UVB/UVA filters – protect skin from sunburn and other damage caused by sunlight
- vitamin E – an antioxidant which protects the skin against free radicals
- aloe vera gel – helps soothe irritated skin
- dimeticone – protects skin from the effects of wind and cold
- shea butter – smoothes the skin and moisturises it
- vaseline – smooths the skin, calms it, and provides hydration
How to apply:
Apply to clean face and neck before sun exposure, re-apply during the day.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Sun Protection
- with SPF
- When to use
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.