Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil Moisturizing Oil for Face, Body and Hair
You save 24%
- About the brand
- Review 1
Description Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle OilCharacteristics
Pamper yourself with a relaxing spa ritual from the comfort of your own home. Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil is a moisturising oil for the face, body and hair that combines all-over treatment in one bottle. The light floral fragrance induces a feeling of comfort and the oily consistency moisturises every inch of your body deeply.
- moisturises dry and rough skin intensively
- soothes reddened and irritated areas
- protects against the effects of free radicals
- adds shine to dry, matt hair
- cares for your skin after shaving
- promotes natural collagen production
- softens and smooths the skin
Results of testing:
→ 12-hour clinical study on 30 women aged 24-65
- skin stays hydrated for 8-12 hours
→ four-week consumer study on 110 women aged 18-65
- 96% of them had smoother skin
- 94% of them said that the structure and appearance of their skin improved
- 94% of them had naturally more radiant skin
- tsubaki oil – contains high concentrations of omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, helping to nourish, soothe and protect the skin
- grape oil – rich in omega 6 fatty acids, intense hydration
- ginger root extract – improves skin texture and evens out skin tone
- Boswellia serrata resin – firms and soothes red and irritated areas
- vitamin E – protects against damage caused by free radicals
How to apply:
Apply a fine layer of the oil to clean, dry skin on your face and body and massage in using circular movements. You can also spray it onto damp or dry hair and comb it through.
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Type of oil
- oil fusion
- Hydration, Brightening, Nourishing, Protection from the elements
- Active ingredients
- vitamin E
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.