You save 17%
- Shade 11 Peach Bliss 3,2 g
- Shade 12 Tangerine Dream 3,2 g
- Shade 02 Candy Girl 3,2 g
- Shade 14 Just Peachy 3,2 g
- Shade 13 Coral Glaze 3,2 g
- Shade 07 Pink Lemonade 3,2 g
- Shade 16 Poppy Pout 3,2 g
- Shade 20 Plum Perfect 3,2 g
- Shade 10 Bare Kiss 3,2 g
- Shade 08 Nude Fizz 3,2 g
- Shade 06 Strawberry Sorbet 3,2 g
- Shade 01 Pink Berry Burst 3,2 g
- Shade 17 Cherry Up! 3,2 g
- Shade 05 Flirty Fuchsia 3,2 g
- Shade 15 Red Door Crush 3,2 g
- Shade 19 Sugar Plum 3,2 g
- Shade 18 Red Velvet 3,2 g
- Shade 22 Black Cherry 3,2 g
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip GelatoCharacteristics
The Elizabeth Arden Plush Up Lip Gelato lipstick emphasises your lips beautifully and highlights day and evening makeup perfectly.
- moisturises and cares for your lips
- high pigmentation
- give lips a fine gloss
How to use:
Apply lipstick to lips from the centre to the corners using gentle strokes.
- pink, nude
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.