Elizabeth ArdenPrevage City Smart Double Action Detox Peel Off Mask Detoxifying Peel-Off Mask
- About the brand
Description Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart Double Action Detox Peel Off MaskCharacteristics
Free your skin from all impurities and welcome a visibly brighter, smoother and more radiant complexion. The Elizabeth Arden Prevage City Smart Double Action Detox Peel Off Mask acts as a magnet that draws out any impurities and oil. It also enhances the natural detoxification system of the skin and reduces the appearance of pores.
- detoxifies and resurfaces the skin
- enhances the natural detoxification system of the skin
- removes all impurities and leaves the skin smooth
- brings instant, long-lasting results
- leaves the skin visibly brighter
- helps minimise the appearance of pores
Results of testing:
110 women participated in a consumer test by using the mask for two weeks.
- 93% of them confirmed that their pores appeared less visible after two weeks
- 93% of them noticed that their complexion looked brighter after two weeks
- blend of antioxidants – fights against free radicals that damage the skin
- blend of polymers – resurfaces the skin, eliminates impurities and oil
- tree mushroom extract – minimises pore visibility
- botanical blend – enhances detoxification processes in the skin
How to apply:
Apply the mask to clean skin. Avoid the eyebrows and hairline. Leave for 20 minutes until completely dry. Then peel off. Use twice a week.
Complete ingredients list
- Complexion type
- all skin types
- Cleansing, Brightening, Pore-minimising
- When to use
- day and night
- Active ingredients
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.