You save 32%
- Product description
- About the brand
Product description Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Night CapsulesCharacteristics
Experience a real transformation of your skin. Elizabeth Arden Skin Illuminating Brightening Night Capsules will help you make your complexion smoother, brighter, and more radiant while you sleep. It uses the exclusive Advanced MI˟ Concentrate™ technology which promotes natural regenerative processes in your skin – plus it minimises hyperpigmentation and evens out skin tone.
- promotes natural skin regeneration while you sleep
- brightens the skin and evens out skin tone
- promotes collagen and elastin metabolism
- reduces the occurrence of dark spots and hyperpigmentation
- exfoliates skin and minimises pore visibility
- leaves skin significantly smoother and brighter
Results of clinical testing on 32 women:
- 93% showed brighter and more radiant skin with daily application,
their skin tone and overall skin texture were more even
- 9 out of 10 women noticed their skin tone and texture were instantly unified
- Advanced MI˟ Concentrate™: a complex of vitamin C and niacinamide – reduces the visibility of dark spots, reduces redness, promotes an even skin tone, and generally makes your skin more radiant
- liquorice extract – its strong antioxidant effects help brighten up your skin
- hops extract – helps brighten up your skin, minimises dark spots and uneven colour
- arianta and date extracts – protect skin from external impurities
and promote natural collagen and elastin production
How to apply:
Open the capsule by twisting the stem twice and apply the serum to clean skin, ideally after using the Elizabeth Arden Superstart Skin Renewal Booster.
- Brightening, Anti Age Spots, Unifying
About the brand Elizabeth Arden
Elizabeth Arden fragrance and beauty | The company was founded in 1910 by Florence Nightingale Graham, an American-Canadian entrepreneur who went by the name Elizabeth Arden.
An ardent fighter for women’s rights and an expert on beauty products, Elizabeth Arden remains an inspiration to women all over the world to this day. In the time when she opened her first salon on New York’s Fifth Avenue, women rarely owned businesses and most of them didn’t use makeup on a regular basis. During World War II, Arden was designing products for women serving in the army, and in 1946 she became one of the first women to grace the cover of Time magazine.
Elizabeth Arden was also one of the first ones to apply the results of scientific research to beauty products. She urged women to stay hydrated, keep away from direct sunlight and practise yoga every day. Living by what she preached, Elizabeth lived to be 87 and created one of the most respected empires in the beauty industry.
Elizabeth Arden products aim to enhance and beautify skin instead of covering it, which is what made them popular with fabulous women like Marilyn Monroe or Marlene Dietrich.
One of the Elizabeth Arden’s most popular products is the Eight Hour Cream which protects and moisturises dry, cracked or irritated skin. When it comes to fragrances, the brand’s flagship perfume is probably the 5th Avenue, famous for its elegant floral aroma.