- Fragrance description
- About the brand
Fragrance description Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and EmeraldsIngredients
Elizabeth Taylor Diamonds and Emeralds Eau de Toilette is a dynamic yet mysterious fragrance that creates an extremely attractive aura around you.
- floral fragrance
- oriental fragrance
- brings out the sensuality in every woman
- suitable for everyday wear
- Top notesTop notes - They develop straight after you put the fragrance on. They create the first impression and tend to be quite intense, but not long-lasting.
- Apricot, Water Lily, Peach, Hyacinth, Orange Blossom, Tangerine, Gardenia, Sage, White Rose
- Middle notesMiddle notes - The heart of the fragrance comes out after a couple of minutes when the head of the scent fades away. These notes usually last around 2 to 3 hours.
- Lily, Jasmine, Tuberose, Carnation, Lily Of The Valley, Rose, Magnolia
- Base notesBase notes - The last and often longest part of the fragrance's evolution on your skin. Takes anywhere from 4 hours to over a day.
- Amber, Vanilla, Musk, Patchouli, Tonka Beans
- Fragrance category
- oriental, floral
About the brand Elizabeth Taylor
Her role in the film Cleopatra brought her fame. From then on, Elizabeth Taylor set fashion trends and soon after her first perfumes followed, created by the cosmetics giant Elizabeth Arden. Elizabeth Taylor perfumes have an enchanting aroma that hits the right note for many women.